Meld (formerly Melinda Pradarelli & Company) has nearly 20 years of experience in marketing, communications, and brand development. The company has worked with a wide range of industries, including healthcare, real estate, start-ups, technology, non-profits, food packaging, department stores, and colleges and universities around the nation and the world. Clients have included Fortune 500 companies and Ivy League universities as well as small- to medium-size businesses. Today, Meld is proud to have clients in Iowa, Boston, New York, and Italy. In addition to specializing in brand strategy and marketing, Founder and President Melinda Pradarelli has authored two books about entrepreneurial businesses and contributed to The New York Times book, Circuits.
We’re proud to meld our expertise with our clients to create impactful brands.
The company offers a unique blend of specialties that include:
- Brand strategy and creative execution
- Marketing consulting
- Copywriting/Scriptwriting/editing ((websites, annual reports, ads, brochures, articles, press releases, marketing plans, speeches, radio spots)
- Advertising campaign development
- Program/project management
- Website architecture creation and digital content development
- Strategic Planning
- Communications audits
- Message Matrix
- Competitor Analysis
- Media relations
- Contributing author to The New York Times Circuits: How Electronic Things Work
- Author (Corporate history for Brenton Banks)
- Author (History of the Von Maur Department Stores)
For the latest information, visit us on Facebook.